New Pew survey result here.
- 81% expect that within the next 50 years, people needing new organs will have them custom grown in a lab.
- 51% expect that computers will be able to create art that is indistinguishable from that produced by humans.
- 39% expect that scientists will have developed the technology to teleport objects.
- 33% expect that humans will have colonized planets other than Earth.
- 19% expect that humans will be able to control the weather in the foreseeable future.
I’n really dubious about teleportation. And I’ll be happily surprised if we’ll have colonized other planets or fixed the weather issue.